Finding an ahh-some beachy resort that’s the perfect fit for both you and the youngsters can be tricky. However, let’s think: what do kids really want on a sunny vacay? It’s not rocket science. Answer: somewhere to splash and play – aka water parks. Water park vacations are the epitome of Kid Heaven, and chipper children make for memorable family vacations. But of our 5 best water park vacations in the Caribbean and Mexico that we’ve selected for you also offer breath-stealing beaches for the adult getaway part, so you’ll be headed to these family-friendly fun spots in no time. After you give our five best resorts for water park vacations in the Caribbean and Mexico a looksee, we know you’ll be rounding up the fam-bam and packing.
And you can always play volleyball in the pool.
1. Royal Solaris Los Cabos Resort & Spa. This all-inclusive resort is loaded with a little something for everyone in your familia. In addition to its uber cool indoor Kids Club, munchkins love Noah’s Ark Water Park with its adorable animal-shaped water slides, splashing water fountains and shallow area for toddler splashing. Located away from the crowds at the resort’s pools, the water park is designed with the little ones in mind. If your teens are too cool or too old for the water wonderland, they’ve got their own club for chillaxin’ with arcade games and a pool table. As for the adults, there’s a music-free relaxation pool solely for your sun-soaking, leisurely needs. No wonder Royal Solaris Los Cabos is one of the 5 best water park vacations in the Caribbean and Mexico. It pleases errbody.
2. Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, Jamaica. The kids-only water park at this all-inclusive resort will have the whippersnappers twisting and turning all the way down the two 35-ft-tall, 250-ft-long slides. At Pirates’ Paradise Water Park, the youngsters can also delight in lazy rivers and a pirate ship. If you can get them out of the water (unlikely), the resort offers a free Explorer’s Club for ages 3-12 with a bundle of activities and Core Zone Teens Club (ages 13-17) for the older angst-ridden offspring. Meanwhile, the first-class Spa by Pevonia is the perfect option for the grownups with its treatment rooms for couples and oceanfront massages (yes, please). Can you say one of the 5 best water park vacations in the Caribbean and Mexico? Thought so.
3. Splash Water World in the Dominican Republic. This one is BIG. No we mean BEEG. Splash Water World is dreamtastic for kids of all ages. You can slide yourself silly in the Body Vortex, a closed body slide that shoots you towards the pool. Climb on The Kamikaze that has impressive drops from various heights. And for the truly daring, get your bad self up and onto the free-fall slide for experiencing the sensation of flying directly into the pool. But wait–there’s more: a children’s pool, a snack bar and a sunbathing area with lounge chairs. Fun and thrills await at not one, but all these rockin’ Rius that are near Splash Water World: Hotel Riu Palace Punta Cana, Hotel Riu Palace Macao, Hotel Riu Palace Bavaro, Hotel Riu Naiboa and ClubHotel Riu Bambu. Your total splashification awaits at Riu Hotels, where epic dream water park vacations happen.
4. Dreams Playa Mujeres, Cancun. This family escape haven is only 10 miles north of downtown Cancun, so you can land and get here in a flash. You and yours will have 65,000 sq. ft. of swimming pools, plus a super fun water park on-site, as well as complimentary greens fees at the Playa Mujeres Golf Course next door. This all-inclusive luxury sits right on one of the primo parts of the Yucatan Peninsula, making it one shell of a resort, which is why it’s on our list of the 5 best water park vacations in the Caribbean and Mexico.
5. Comfort Suites Paradise Island, Bahamas. Although this sunsational hotel is not all-inclusive, it still has some pretty sweet deals for the fam-bam. Located on the striking island of the Bahamas, this hotel is just steps away from the world-famous Atlantis Resort and Paradise Island Beach. After delighting in a free, hot breakfast at the hotel, grab your flippy-floppies and head on over to Atlantis Resort, where you have full, free access to the lagoons, lazy rivers, pools, casino, waterslides and world-class, enchanting beach. There’s also the legendary Aquaventure, a 141-acre water park for your peanuts. Oh, and did we forget to mention that kids under the age of 11 stay free at Comfort Suites? Now you can see why this sweet locale is one of our 5 best water park vacations in the Caribbean and Mexico.
No matter where in the Caribbean or Mexico you choose, these resorts with kid-friendly water parks will easily earn your vote as Parent of the Year. And they’ll always deliver unforgettable vacays for mom and dad too – thanks to world-class service, bewitching beaches and endless activities. Go ahead, pick up the phone and dial 1-800-915-3162. One of our sea-studying Beachologists will help you book a beachtastic, all-inclusive getaway at one of our five best water parks in the Caribbean and Mexico that you and your fam are in desperate need of. Or, if you already know the waves of the sea well enough, go here to book your wallet-friendly family vacay. Do you hear that? That’s the dreamy beach calling your brood’s name.