Looking for something muy caliente to spice up your Cinco de Mayo bash? This sweet sip has a refreshing, fiery twist that combines the flavors of the tropics with a kick of edginess and zest. It all comes to us straight from the creative minds at Beautiful Booze, and it’s the perfect drink to kick off our Cinco de Mayo Sip Series!
Tropical Rum Old Fashioned
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 1/2 ounce pineapple & cinnamon syrup
- 2 dashes aromatic bitters
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass, then stir.
- Add ice and pineapple garnish to rocks glass.
- Strain cocktail over ice into rocks glass.
- Sip and enjoy!
A little fire and ice sure does sound nice! Go ahead and give this rum-filled cocktail a shot during your next Cinco partay. We think it’ll really get things poppin’. If you want to celebrate Cinco at the beach instead, we happen to have just what you’re looking for!