Ahh, Mexico. Otherwise known as (to us, at least) the land of beauty, promising us enchantment through bewitching blue water, elegant sandy beaches and a placid breeze. Fortunately, you’ve got lots of all-inclusive Riu vacation packages to make this fantasy a reality. Five locations: Cancun, Los Cabos, Mazatlan, Riviera Nayarit-Vallarta and Riviera Maya – each of these spectacular resorts deliver stunning views, serene pools, exciting excursions, a crazy good spa, family-friendly activities and divine food and drinks. Yep, you’ll want to check out these top Riu Resorts in Mexico.
1. Cancun. Whether it’s Riu Cancun, Riu Palace Las Americas, Riu Caribe or Riu Palace Peninsula that is lucky enough to be graced by your presence, all of these all-inclusive resorts bring you food and drinks galore, pools with swoon-worthy views, a luxurious spa that’ll leave you breathless, and (of course) an alluring view of the Caribbean Sea. Something good to know: they are all located near the always poppin’ heart of Cancun (aka the epic shopping that’s right off the resort). If you’re looking for a friskier time, go venture out to Senor Frogs or Coco Bongo on the strip of Cancun. Our vacation packages in this neck of the sand are always rockin’, especially when you book into one of the top Riu resorts in Mexico.
2. Los Cabos. Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas and Riu Santa Fe? Yes, please. Both of these all-inclusive resorts are home to stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, enchanting pools, razzle-dazzle entertainment, a luscious spa and so much more. In addition to the amenities aplenty, there’s breath-stealing views of Humpback Whales during the months of January through April, and Cabo’s famous landmark “El Arco” is in the backdrop of both resorts. Take some selfies and breathe in the salty sea because life doesn’t get much better than this. Of the top Riu resorts in in Mexico, this one delivers. And then some.
3. Mazatlan. One Riu. Unlimited food and drinks (bliss). Five bars/lounges. Four delish restaurants. Relaxing pools. A mesmerizing beach. Billiards. Nightly entertainment. RiuLand for kids. Jacuzzi. Spaaaaaa. Need we say more about our Riu vacation packages that take you to the sunsational Riu Emerald Bay? If that’s not enough to convince you, you must know the resort sits at the foot of the ravishing Sierra Madre Mountains, nestled by azure waters, leaving you with a view of a lifetime. You can also trek on a cultural tour of the ancient city of Mazatlan with incredible sights of historic monuments and architecture. Yes, this is real life.
4. Riviera Nayarit-Vallarta. Time to soak in the tropical goodness that is Riviera Nayarit-Vallarta at either Riu Vallarta, Riu Jalisco or Riu Palace Pacifico. Food that will send your taste buds soaring, a well-deserved, Heaven-on-Earth spa, soft ocean breezes, the all-too-comforting smell of sea salt, delicate sand between each little crevice of your toes (ahhh), and a drink already waiting for you are some of the finer things in life that’ll tickle you pink at one of these Riu resorts. Oh, and baby sea turtles are born on Nayarit Pacific Coast beaches, so sea turtle release programs have become a beloved eco-adventure attraction. Sounds like an epic vacation if you ask us.
5. Riviera Maya. When you book one of our Riu vacation packages to this slice of paradise, you’ve got four fantabulous all-inclusive resorts to choose from: Riu Yucatan, Riu Palace Mexico, Riu Playacar or Riu Palace Riviera Maya. Each resort offers everything you want and more, including grub and drinks, spa time, pools, beaches, you name it. You’ll also be happy to know there is close shopping on “5th Avenue,” which is Playa del Carmen’s heart of local treasures and restaurants. Don’t miss the bundles of excursions nearby: Ancient Mayan ruins, Xaman-Ha Aviary, Sian Ka’an Reserve (a biosphere named by the Mayans meaning Origin of the Sky) and the Crococun Zoo (an interactive zoo). It’s all very tempting, isn’t it? The top Riu resorts in Mexico do not disappoint.
Let us guess: Riu vacation packages are what you’ve been fantasizing about all this time, right? Yeah, us too. For assistance in booking your fun-filled phenomena at one of our top Riu resorts in Mexico, dial 1-800-915-3162 and speak to one of our sun-savvy Beachologists. If you’re already itching for the spellbinding sound of the ocean waves whooshing all around you, go here to check out all our Riu vacation packages along with all our other delicious, wallet-friendly vacation packages. Remember: life is short. Time to beach.