We know it’s nuts to even try to name the top 10 Caribbean beaches. Everyone has his or her favorite. And with 7,000 islands, that’s a lot of sand. But hey, if anyone is going to create a specially curated, oh-so-right-on list it ought to be from True Beach Lover Grand Central – aka us! So, here’s our list of our top 10 Caribbean beaches. Dig in.
1. Seven Mile Beach in Jamaica. This peach of a beach lands on nearly every list of the top 10 Caribbean beaches, thanks to its uber gorgeous setting with perfect palms, technicolor sunsets and yummy resorts. Oh, and yes, there are sections devoted to nude sunbathing – not for those who easily turn 50 shades of red.
2. Grace Bay Beach in Turks and Caicos. Truly, this earth-heaven is the picture everyone dreams of when we say Caribbean beach. The five miles of sand include aahh-some resorts along with plenty of room to spread out and create your own slice of tropical heaven. You surprised that it made our top 10 Caribbean beaches list? Thought so.
3 & 4. It’s a tie. Palm and Eagle beaches in Aruba. These two spots in Beach Eden boast gorgeous white sand and waters that are ideal for swimming, sailing or fishing, making them the next two best in our list of top 10 Caribbean beaches. Eagle Beach is generally a little less crowded, and it’s closer to the fun in downtown Oranjestad. (Hard to pronounce, but yes, you can have fun here at Organje…whatever).
5. Jolly Bay Beach in Antigua. Coming in at the midway point for beaches, this sunny spot in Shangri-la tops the list of where to play on this Caribbean isle. A swoon-worthy mile-long stretch of white sand lined with fringy palms, set in a ginormous bay with jade water, is where you’ll want to camp out.
6. Pink Sands Beach in The Bahamas. This sublime locale is the favorite of those who crave pink powdery sand, clear waters and nearly three miles of beach bliss. Heads up: keep a sharp eye out for celebs flying under the paparazzi radar, so keep your Selfie stick handy. This top 10 Caribbean beach is more than awesome.
7. Playa Dorada in the Dominican Republic. While Punta Cana’s beach in the Dominican Republic is long hailed as everyone’s favorite Caribbean getaway, we’ve got news for everyone: Playa Dorada, on the northern coast near Puerta Plata, is just as breathtaking and has far fewer people invading your space. Take that, common opinion!
9. Sugar Beach in St. Lucia. This window into The Divine has everything from dramatic mountains to the palest sand. This magical setting at the foot of The Pitons will have you believing in fairy tales.
10. Your-Beach-Goes-Here Beach. No, we didn’t give up on finding #10, but the last on our list of best beaches in the Caribbean is the one you’ve chosen for your next Caribbean vacation. Truth is, there are just so many top caribbean beaches to choose from. So no matter where you’re going, we’ll help you find a beach getaway that will blow your mind. Just call one of our outstanding and knowledgeable Beachologists at 1-800-915-3162, or check out all our rockin’ beaches here, where you’ll always get more sand for your dollar. Life is short. Time to beach.