What’s bubbly and fruity and boozy all over? The 4th drink in our Cinco de Mayo Sip Series, of course! Beautiful Booze took it to the next level with this marg, creating the ultimate tequila and wine concoction that will have your party guests craving more. And who are we to deny anyone more margs? Just throw some chips and guac into the mix and you’re all set!
Strawberry Pineapple Sparkling Margarita
- 5 ounces blanco tequila
- ½ ounce strawberry syrup
- ¾ ounce pineapple juice
- ¾ ounce lime juice
- Top with rosé sparkling wine (2-3 ounces)
- Combine all ingredients, except rosé, in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to chill and combine ingredients.
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- Top with rosé sparkling wine.
- Garnish and enjoy!
This delicious drink will have you dreaming of swaying palms, crashing waves and warm sand. Serve it up at your next Cinco bash or go ahead and treat yourself to an authentic Cinco de Mayo experience in Mexico, where you can sip whatever your heart desires right on the beach!