What We Love
- Enjoy a family-friendly check-in with Hollywood styling, including red carpet stairs and yummy welcome treats.
- Indulge your body and sprit in Spa luxuries such as the popular Chocolate Body Wrap.
- The Marina Vallarta Golf Club is within walking distance to the resort.
Things to Know
- The resort is only 10 minutes away from the airport
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers
- Onsite activities and amenities are perfectly suited to adults and families alike.
Picture this: lounging on the golden sandy beaches, relaxing with your favorite beach read in one hand and a chilled drink in the other. Don't worry, the kids are having the time of their life in the Explorer's Club. Go ahead, order another drink.
This is just what you had in mind when booking that next family adventure. At Sunscape Resorts & Spas, you and your family are treated like royalty. Your comfort and enjoyment are an absolute priority. These smartly organized, home-away-from homes promise the perfect amount of family-centric activities and deliver all-inclusive, Unlimited-Fun® - for the kid in everyone. The chances to laugh and smile at Sunscape Puerto Vallarta are endless.
You'll enjoy a wide variety of luxurious amenities, including:
- Comfy, spacious suites where you can savor sunshiny views from your private patio or balcony. If you're in a family suite, the kids will love the bunk beds.
- Dining at a variety of amazing restaurants with kid-friendly menus and jaw-dropping drink menus.
- Casual snacking any time you feel the need with 24-hour food/drink kiosks - healthy and kid-friendly.
- Sending your kiddos to the Explorer's Club (3-12) so they can burn off some energy with sand castle competitions, arts & crafts, and more.
- Family entertainment like nightly movies on the beach, Monday Night Football parties and x-game competitions.
- Cutting loose with dozens of land and water activities.
- All taxes and gratuities are taken care of.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment. Student Groups (Spring Breakers) are not permitted at Hotel. A student group consist of those that travel without parent supervision or a responsible adult in each room. This could refer to but not limited to high school students or college students booking multiple rooms
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating5489 reviews
Vacation in here was amazing, especially being a lesbian couple very accepted and loved !!!
It was amazing. Nayeli was amazing. Great staff definitely will come back for the scenery and her!!!!! my girlfriend made friends with her and she was bad ass!!!!!!!!! Recommend this resort for anybod
Excelent service by the staff. There’s always food around and daily activities to do. They’re all extremely nice and cheerful. The staff always makes the stay more welcoming and fun! Great thanks to Luis and Armando who entertain us with the activities and made the activities extremely fun. The Front Desk and the House keeping staff are always nice also.
Such a fun experience!
The staff and activists crew are THE BEST in town!!! I went with my husband, father in law and two kids (2 and 6 months) We had so much fun doing the daily activities like water aerobics, basketball, Zumba and more. The two gentlemen who really made our trip are Neto and Luis. Every morning we’d be greeted by them and they would make a point to get to know us and invite us to join in. They are both amazing dancers!
Do not visit
Shocking , run down dirty bed linen shabby hotel, rooms smelt of mould sink taps loose. Mirror in lift propped up with a piece of polystyrene stay away. Food god rough once there were lots of Mexicans arrived for a public holiday.
Amazing holiday location
We are still on vacation but just wanted to share our experience The rooms are lovely and clean with comfortable beds The restaurants are all really nice with some delicious food Plenty of sunbeds to choose from Staff are all really friendly The beach sellers are polite and do not hassle you if you just say no thank you they move on Not many of them anyway and they do sell some nice stuff The beach is lovely and clean and my husband is able to fish from the shore Do not believe any of the negative reviews This is a nice choice of hotel and staff working really hard to keep everything clean Our room also has amazing views of the ocean We did upgrade to the sun club and is worth the extra to enjoy a pre meal drink in air conditioned lounge Well done to all the sun scape staff