What We Love
- Chic, breathtaking interiors in warm earth tones with stunning vistas of the turquoise sea.
- The cushy spa that boasts a dreamy hydrotherapy circuit and sumptuous spa treatments.
- Enjoy a FREE round of golf.
Things to Know
- The resort is located only 20 miles south of the airport.
- Maximize your vacay hours by checking pick-up times on scheduled transfers.
- All guests can enjoy 24-hour room service and access to the hotel concierge.
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun is the 2023 Noble Beach Prize winner for Dreamiest "I Do"! Imagine this scenario: you're lounging on the sparkling sand with your favorite chilled cocktail. The sound of teal waves is a constant, a pleasing hum in the background. You've discovered a beachside paradise, and there's no need to leave anytime soon.
This resort has everything you have ever wanted in an all-inclusive getaway and so much more - it's called Unlimited-Luxury®. Here's a snapshot of what you get:
- Unlimited, gourmet a la carte dining - eight gourmet restaurants are onsite, with no reservations required.
- 24-hour room service - if you wake at 4:13 am and want something, you can get it.
- Limitless international and domestic top-shelf spirits (applies to natural fruit juices and soft drinks, too).
- The complimentary mini-bar is refreshed daily. You'll never be thirsty.
- Nightly entertainment at the open-air theater.
- Pool and beach-wait service.
- No wristbands.
- No gratuity required.
- The Sip, Savor & See program lets you to wine/dine at sister properties, including Dreams and Now.
- Free Wi-Fi and free international Calling with the unlimited connectivity mobile app that lets you stay connected at all times.
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment. Student Groups (Spring Breakers) are not permitted at Hotel. A student group consist of those that travel without parent supervision or a responsible adult in each room. This could refer to but not limited to high school students or college students booking multiple rooms
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Minimum check in age is 18 year round.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating20546 reviews
Absolutely wonderful vacation spot!
We had a wonderful experience across the board! The staff was the greatest we've ever experienced. The nicest people that went above and beyond in all aspects of our vacation. Fairly priced for the experience they provide. Highly recommend!
3rd time here in 2 years!
Helio and Alejandra at the pool were wonderful! Everyone on entertainment team was excellent. Its been my favorite Secrets so far. The italian restaurant isn’t impressive tho. I know the french restaurant has a new french chef so maybe there needs to be a true italian chef on site too!
We went for my daughters wedding this past weekend. The weather was amazing and it turned out great. Hugo worked both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding. He was so great and knew everyone’s name and what they preferred to eat and drink. Nemo was also wonderful. Both men made us feel so welcome and loved. The restaurants were great and the food top notch. The activities and shows we absolutely amazing. Everyone had a blast!
The staff is absolutely amazing. They are very attentive and hospital. Roger was our concierge. He greeted us every morning, by name. He always asked if we needed anything and even several times planned ahead for things that we would eventually need. That type of treatment really makes a difference! The water therapy was sooo relaxing and peaceful. I would highly recommend checking it out!
Our home away from home
This resort is amazing from top to bottom. From the minute you check in until you leave, the service is excellent. The staff are so friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home and address any needs. The food is excellent, the activities are abundant at the pool /beach area, and the night time shows and music in the evening always make for a fun night. Special shout outs to: Andrea - reception, Eli - concierge, Paola - concierge, Bramdon - pool concierge, Yemi, Noe, and Danny Boy - pool servers, Jennifer - Himistu server, Asdrubal, Memo, Mannie, Nestor, David, Edgar, Stephanie, Oscar - entertainment. Eli went above and beyond as our concierge, accommodating many special requests, and assuring my well being when I took a tumble. Thank you to everyone - we will be back!