If you’re all about all-inclusive beach getaways, then you’ve got to check out Iberostar vacation packages. In addition to warm sun, soft sand and unbelievably blue hued water, you’ve got everything you’ve ever wanted taken care of.
So where might you find these dream spots? Glad you asked:
- Jamaica, where you can revel in the wonders of the Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall, Iberostar Rose Hall Beach and Iberostar Selection Rose Hall Suites.
- Mexico, where you can chillax at the Iberostar Paraiso Beach in Riviera Maya, or those in Cancun, Cozumel and Riviera Nayarit.
- The dreamy Dominican Republic, where you can kick back and melt into the sand at the Iberostar Costa Dorada Puerto Plata, or those in Punta Cana and La Romana.
Some resorts are adults-only. Some are kid-friendly. Some, also, are a part of The Grand Collection, where you’ll experience an unsurpassed level of luxury and attention. On top of that, each resort is focused on the responsible consumption of seafood, improvement of coastal health and the safety of all guests and employees in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll fall in love with an Iberostar all-inclusive vacation.
1. Beach Value Central. Talk about a getting a lot for your money, it doesn’t get much better than this. With Iberostar vacation packages, you don’t have to worry about any extra costs that might pop up – there won’t be any. You’ve got it all: food, drinks, activities and gorgeous ocean views. You also don’t have to tip, unless you want to. Find our take on this here. When you don’t want to worry about anything, Iberostar all-inclusive vacations are everything you want.
2. Kid-Centric Activities. At family-friendly Iberostar resorts, your kiddos will be able to do more than just build sand castles. At Star Camp, young children and teenagers can have fun setting their imaginations free while exploring their surroundings. Their unique, age-based adventure program features more than 140 activities grounded in sound educational principles, including:
- Reproducing giant works of art as a team.
- Guessing the dishes on a sensory menu in a trendy restaurant setting.
- Recording short films, becoming journalists, publicists or the stars of an improvised video.
- Challenging themselves as they cross an obstacle course with the help of team members.
- Summer classics like capture the flag and Olympic-style events.
With so much more at their reach, it’ll be impossible for the young beach lovers to get bored.
3. Aahh-Mazing Greens for Golfing. Picturesque, lush and challenging. Or perhaps, world-class, championship, designed by famous architects. That’s what the golf greens are like at an Iberostar resort. Oh, and there’s more. The fairways are gorgeous and surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation. The ocean breezes are rejuvenating. The views that blend in with the light blue sky are simply stunning. When you’re teeing off, there’s no doubt you’ll be transported straight to Golfer Heaven.
4. Dream-Come-True Weddings. Imagine saying “I do” underneath swaying palms on a sun-kissed beach with the ocean’s gentle purr just a whisper away. If this is the fairy tale setting you’re dreaming of, then you’ll want to experience a Star Wedding package. Iberostar resorts deliver flawless attention to detail that include gourmet cuisine – you can even create a one-of-kind menu. You can dance the night away to your favorite tunes. Pamper yourself before and after the ceremony at the spa. And this is just the tip of the beachberg. Honeymoons and Vow Renewals are given the same amount of unmatched personal service. All of these milestone events will take place in a storybook setting – but you’ll write your narrative. When you choose an Iberostar vacation package, it’s pure beach bliss.
5. Body and Soul Rejuvenation. A beach vacay is the best time to feel alive. Iberostar’s Aliveness concept invites you to disconnect from the mundaneness you left at home and reconnect with yourself and the environment around you. Aside from taking part in group activities at sunrise and sunset like beach yoga, you can also head to the Fit and Fun centers to join any of the 40 classes offered, like CrossFit or Spinning. The best part: Aliveness is part of the all-inclusive experience at all Iberostar resorts in Mexico, Jamaica and the Dominican Republic.
6. Mouthwatering Gastronomy. Foodies, take note: you’ll be treated to a variety of tantalizing cuisine that boasts inventive sensations, aromas and tastes. Indulge in flavors from all over the world: Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Asian – and more. The creative chefs insist on using select ingredients and exclusive recipes all for one simple reason: to make you and your taste buds very, very happy. Hungry yet?
7. Epic Amenities. Where to begin? There’s so much to do at an Iberostar resort. To start, the soft, sandy beaches that are lined with palms and hugged by turquoise water are breathtaking. The pools (some infinity) with loungers and bar service are sublime – these two spots are where you’ll probably want to spend the majority of your time. However, if you get the itch to descend into the blue, you’ve got tons of water activities to choose from that include snorkeling, scuba, catamarans, windsurfing and more. Want to dry off? No problem. You can play volleyball, tennis, ping pong, basketball, or head to the fitness center. The bars and nightlife are always hoppin’ with music, dancing and any kind of fun you want to stir up. There’s wave after wave of incredible things to do when you book an Iberostar vacation package.
So who’s in? Our Beachologists are standing by right now to help you set up an incredibly beachtastic vacay to your favorite Iberostar Hotel & Resort. After all, a little fun in the sun can do a body and soul good.