Find Your Beach Vacation
Find Your Beach Vacation
$200 in resort couponsSecrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa - All InclusiveAll-Inclusive
Dominican Republic, Punta CanaView Departure DatesAug 29, 20233 Nights Hotel + Flight From$1,229 per person
An All-Adult, All-Amazing Romantic Playground
With stunning locales in Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica, Secrets Resorts & Spas are the perfect all-inclusive tropical destinations for you and your beloved – spectacular escapes where grown-ups can play. Each of these havens are a delicious mash-up of world-class amenities and Unlimited-Luxury®, which adds up to endless possibilities for adults-only fun.
But more about the lush destinations: they each offer intimate settings for romantic retreats, family and friend reunions, weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, meetings and oceans more. When might we expect you?
Unlimited-Luxury® Means Unlimited Happiness
- Unlimited premium beverages. Top-shelf everything. (Rock star existence, basically).
- Sumptuous international and fusion cuisine. Gourmand Central.
- 24-hour room and concierge service, plus a daily refreshed minibar.
- No reservations at restaurants.
- Walk right in and have a seat. You are always the guest of honor.
- Daily maid service. No making beds in this haven.
- Pool and beach wait service.
- No tipping or wristbands required.
- Unlimited Connectivity mobile app - Free Wi-Fi and international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico. You'll never lose touch with anyone. (And they'll never lose touch with you, which while you're here, is probably a good thing).
Bet You Didn't Know That...You can revel in all the luxurious, elite activities that surround Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa including stables and an equestrian center with polo fields, a world-class fishery, protected harbor marina, natural theme park with eco tours and a championship golf course.
Jamaica Jerk carts serve beachgoers authentic Jamaica eats at Secrets St. James & Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay.
When you book in at Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana, you’ll enjoy exchange privileges with Now Larimar and Now Garden Punta Cana –they’re both right next door – where you can check out additional delish restaurants, cool bars and more.
From early December to late March, you can enjoy the magic of whale watching in Puerto Vallarta at Secrets Vallarta Bay.
At Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun, you can go on a bike tour to Puerto Morelos Fishing Village. This tour is available to guests twice a week and is a 35-minute ride each way. Once you’re in town, you’ll have 40 minutes to explore the village. Between May and November, you can take part in the Turtle Release Program at Secrets The Vine Cancun. You can witness turtles nest and hatch on Secrets The Vine beach, where there’s also a turtle yard for the nests and eggs to ensure the turtle's safety.
Unbelievable Preferred Club Perks
- Private Preferred club lounge. A quiet respite away from it all.
- Concierge Service.
- Upgraded, luxurious bath amenities. Swoon.
- Complimentary newspaper in room every day.
- Pillow menu - pick out your pillow type.
- Upgraded mini-bar and room service menu. Luscious libations and cuisine.
- Daily continental breakfast service in the lounges.
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, along with exquisite desserts and fine liquors.
Beachy Room Amenities
- 24-hour room service.
- Daily refreshed mini-bar.
- One king or two double beds.
- Hair dryer.
- Flat screen cable TV.
- Electronic in-room safe.
- Secrets Box for Private Room Service delivery at select resorts. The Secrets Box is accessible for hotel staff outside of the room to leave room service orders if a guest’s DND is on. You don't ever have to see a human if you don't want to.
#GOGREEN - Rainforest Alliance CertifiedSecrets Resorts & Spas is Rainforest Alliance Certified, which means they are minimizing their environmental footprint and supporting workers, local cultures, and surrounding communities that may also be eligible for using the Rainforest Alliance Certified seal. Rainforest Alliance audits confirm these businesses meet tourism criteria, which are recognized by the Global Sustainable Tourism Council.
- Protection of nearby ecosystems
- Wise use of natural resources
- Climate change mitigation
- Benefits to the social and cultural development of surrounding communities