It’s time for drink #3 in our Cinco de Mayo Sip Series, and we think this one will make your party guests go bananas!
…. See what we did there?
Beautiful Booze has done it yet again by creating a tropical vacay in a glass – a deliciously divine combo of lime, coconut and caramelized banana – oh my! Are you drooling yet? We sure are!
Bananas in Paradise
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce blue curaçao
- ½ ounce coconut syrup (Monin)
- 3 caramelized banana slices (1 for garnish)
- Torch 2 slices of banana.
- Add coconut syrup and banana slices to a shaker.
- Muddle, then add rum, lime juice and ice.
- Shake, then strain into a nick and nora
- Add blue curaçao and garnish.
You can’t go wrong with this boozy banana sip. It’s totally Cinco de Mayo approved, so fill up those glasses and get ready for the look of surprise on your party guests’ faces when they take their first swig. Don’t be surprised if you’re on refill duty all night!