There are so many gorgeous beaches in the Caribbean that it’s hard to decide which ones are the best aka the top 5 hottest, but we did our best to cull them based on feedback from our True Beach Lovers, so here goes.
1. Grace Bay Beach, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos. Exquisite white sand that stretches for more than 8 km, Grace Bay is simply and utterly ravishing. It’s no wonder it’s one of the rockin-est, hottest Caribbean beaches around. Sink your toes into the luscious powdery sand hugged by crystal clear, blue hued waters that shimmer with coral reefs just offshore. It’s also the location of the Princess Alexandra Marine Park where snorkelers (and you) can view spectacular marine life at Bight Reef and Smith’s Reef in the underwater park. The bay is also home to “Jo Jo”, a wild bottlenose dolphin who interacts with humans and deemed a national treasure. This delicious beach is a must-see.
2. Seven Mile Beach, Negril, Jamaica. Long known for legendary sunsets, silky white sand and stunning teal water, it’s no surprise Seven Mile Beach in Jamaica is one of the hottest Caribbean beaches known to man/womankind. The beach length is the stuff of legends. However, the truth is, the beach is little more than four miles. Beach lovers simply insist on labeling it “seven mile,” perhaps because when you arrive, you can wander on the beach for what feels like days, casting your cares to the ocean breeze. It’s a bit less touristy than Montego Bay and takes a bit longer to reach when you land, but we promise you this: it’s so very worth it.
3. Eagle Beach, Aruba. This is one of the most breath-stealing, soul-stirring beaches on the island, and the planet. Even better, it’s the widest beach in Aruba so you have plenty of room to revel in the soft white sands and glistening, crystal clear water. But that’s just the start of all the beach goodies: there’s lots of parking, shaded picnic areas, a few huts, and oceans of motorized sports to dive into. Here’s the best part: most of the turtle nests on the island are located here, which means you can watch the hatchlings make their way to the ocean – it’s awe-inspiring, quite awe-some, and one of the hottest Caribbean beaches.
4. Bavaro Beach, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Located in the easternmost province, here you can walk on wide swaths of perfect snow-white sand as you gaze upon turquoise waves. The palm trees are a bit slanted and reach out to you as if welcoming you to their corner of paradise, something you’ll love. As one of the most beautiful, hottest beaches in the Caribbean, you can chillax and lounge under the sweet sun until the sea cows come home. Bavaro Beach is an undisputed must-visit.
5. Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman. Whew. Talk about swoon-worthy, this beach is definitely one of them. Named one of the “Ultimate Beaches” by Caribbean Travel + Life, Seven Mile Beach is a long crescent-shaped, coral-sand public beach on the western end of Grand Cayman island. It’s teeming with restaurants and bars, so it’s hoppin’ with stuff to do. You can work on your tan. Go parasailing or snorkeling. Picnic under a palm. Rent wave runners. Join in a volley ball game. There are also playgrounds for the kids. Other fun things to do include visiting Stingray City, and the Cayman Turtle Farm. It’s aahh-some – and one of the hottest Caribbean beaches to hit.
Are you craving a Carribbean beach yet? If so, just pick up the phone and dial 1-800-915-3162-our Beachologists are ready and waiting to hook you up with wallet-friendly vacation packages at any of these epic beaches. Or, you can see all our CheapCaribbean all-inclusive vacation packages here. Remember: there’s nothing like a Caribbean beach to make all things right in your world.