Planning a family beach vacation can sometimes be a bit daunting. You want to make everyone happy, but that’s not so easy. Mom might want the spa. Dad might want golf. And the kids, well, their wants change by the nanosecond.
However, the one thing you can all agree on is that you want to have fun. And at Sunscape Resorts, that’s exactly what you’ll get – Unlimited Fun®. These smartly organized, home-away-from-homes promise a ginormous amount of family-centric activities where everyone gets what they want. You’ll enjoy buckets of good stuff that includes:
- Red carpet check-in where the kids will feel special like royalty and everyone gets chocolate chip cookies or frozen treats to nibble on.
- Dwelling in comfy, spacious suites with dreamy views.
- Kids get a resort passport that will kick off a scavenger hunt that involves getting stickers from various resort locales (read: keeps them occupied so you can chill).
- Dining at a variety of scrumptious restaurants with kid-friendly menus – and unlimited drinks for you.
- Melting stress away with crazy soothing spa treatments.
- Noshing any time your stomach hollers with 24-hour food/drink kiosks – healthy and kid-friendly.
- Releasing your kiddos to the Explorer’s Club (3-12) so they can burn off some energy with castle competitions, arts & crafts, and more.
- Sending your 13-17 year-olds to the Core Zone so they can constructively channel their teen angst.
- Enjoying family entertainment that won’t make grandma blush.
- Cutting loose with dozens of land and water activities.
- And so much more that won’t fit into this bulleted list.
Yep, the chances to laugh and smile at Sunscape Resorts are endless. So what are you waiting for? Call one of our amazing Beachologists (who really know how to put a family trip together) at 1-800-915-3162, or go here to book a Sunscape trip for your clan today. Get ready to make some memories that will sparkle for years to come.