In the Dominican Republic, there are oceans of excursions you can dive into. They all sound good when you read about them, but talking to someone who has actually been on one is much better. One of our True Beach Lovers recently returned from the Marinarium in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic and loved it. Here’s the real scoop on what makes it so spectacular, and well worth your time when you’re on vacay down here.
1. The Sharks and Stingrays. Swimming and snorkeling with these guys is not as scary as it sounds. While they are wild sea animals, they’re surprisingly cooperative when it comes to Selfies. Come hang with them at the Marinarium in Punta Cana and see.
2. The Flowing Drinks. Yep, the beverages – beer, rum punch, etc. – just kept coming and coming. Whenever we were thinking we needed another drink, they appeared like magic on a tray in front of us. These guys/gals at the Marinarium, Punta Cana, are good mind readers.
3. The Cruise to the Cove. The scenery on the way to the cove where we hung out with other boats was downright dreamy gorgeous. Lush, green rolling hills. Jaw-dropping blue water. The sugar-white sand lining the shore. This made us very happy. And the always-there drinks didn’t hurt.
4. The Entertainment. The waiters/waitresses on the boat kept the party vibe going strong, but they weren’t in your face. The balance between entertaining and allowing us to chill was perfect.
5. The Fish and Coral. This was a blast. The fish were colorful and so was the coral. Bright pinks, yellows, blue. It was a rainbow under the sea.
Other things to note about this awesome excursion to The Marinarium in Punta Cana: If you are a beginner when it comes to all things water, there’s a shorter snorkel for you. More advanced swimmers can experience a slightly more intense swim. If you don’t know how to swim, then you can be pulled along on a float by one of the guides. No matter what you need, you’ll be taken care of at The Marinarium, one of the many fun things to do in the Dominican Republic.
You ready to head down to this island paradise? Thought so. Just call one of our Beachologists at 1-800-915-3162, tell them what you want to do and see, and they’ll set you up with an unforgettable Dominican Republic vacation package. See you in the Caribbean!