Yep, there are honeymoon vacations, anniversary celebrations, romantic getaways and destination weddings. Blah blah blah, you’re getting tired of the romantic tables set for two. You’re ready for something new, something different. So what about the single traveler, or a group of friends just wanting to delight in all the Caribbean or Mexico has to offer? Luckily, there are destinations for anyone not interested in spending time with newlyweds or having rose petals waiting on the king bed. See what we consider to be the 7 best all-inclusive singles resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico. They’re all lively fun spots for your non-lovey dovey vacay.
For Fun-Loving Friends:
Singles vacations don’t necessarily mean traveling alone. It can also mean having a sandy adventure with your besties, bros, buds, or BFFs. Here are a couple places you can relive some good ole’ memories while creating new ones.
1. Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa. It’s no secret that the two elements Las Vegas is missing are some pearly white sands and crystal-clear waters. If you want to get out of the States, but you and your buds still want a rockin’ par-tay, this resort is a must. One of the 7 best all-inclusive singles resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico, Breathless Punta Cana delivers Las Vegas in the Caribbean with everything for errbody. Expect lots of shenanigans at the weekly Dirty Dancing Night, the world-class casino, the nightclub or the Manager’s Cocktail Party (all right there on the resort). If the nighttime partying is too late for you, don’t worry, you can let loose at one of the eight pools, four of which are highly socially-oriented, or you can go chillax on the bewitching beach. You and your besties will love this poppin’ place.
2. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana. With supreme all-inclusive resorts, extravagant nightlife, heavenly blue waters and white, delicate sands, Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is quickly becoming one of the most popular vacay destinations. As if the city itself isn’t enough, The Hard Rock Hotel is an all-inclusive frolic loaded with seven bars, razzle-dazzle entertainment, a Vegas-style casino, an arcade, a theater and 15 pools – aka your crew has options aplenty if you’re lookin’ for a good time. If you and your pals happen to tire out from all the play (unlikely) and need a Relaxation Station to make you feel glamorous, find your zen at the Rock Spa in either the hydrotherapy center or one of the 35 private spa suites. Time for you and your BFFs to kick back and get rockin’ at this revelries-a-plenty, one of the 7 best all-inclusive singles resorts on the planet.
3. BodyHoliday. Treat yo’self. St. Lucia is the epitome of soul-pleasing, so get ready to be pampered at this Chill Central. This much-deserved getaway will bring out your inner-peace as you breathe in the soothing salt of the sea on this breath-stealing island. In addition to the swoon-worthy view, BodyHoliday is an all-inclusive luxury that refreshes your mind by offering daily spa treatments, yoga, afternoon tea, healthy food and activities that’ll keep you agile throughout the day. And when you and the pals want to go out at night, the Rodney Bay district is a great singles hangout with outdoor restaurants, bars and music. Give your body and mind the proper indulgence it deserves on your beachaliscious vacay. Get your fine self to BodyHoliday, one of the 7 best all-inclusive singles resorts around.
For the Solo, Venturesome Traveler:
Sometimes the perfect opportunity for quality chillaxing or exploring is when you’re flyin’ solo. If you’re looking to go off the beaten path or just live it up every night, there’s plenty to choose from in our bucket known as the 7 best all-inclusive singles resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico.
4. Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico. With its lively nightlife, casinos, sandtastic beaches and proximity to the U.S., Puerto Rico is the perfect destination for single travelers. This all-inclusive paradisiacal resort is especially perfecto for the golf-loving traveler. It offers two 18-hole championship courses, designed by PGA-legend Tom Kite. After a long day of golfing, go splurge in the YHI spa on the resort that offers massage cabins, hydrotherapy, a private pool and oh-so much more. Also, Puerto Rico is home to the El Yunque Rainforest, which is a serene escape from modern life with its eye-catching mountain views, unique trees and gentle wildlife. Bonus: there are no poisonous snakes in this rain forest. With this knowledge, this one could very well be at the top of the 7 best all-inclusive singles resorts.
5. Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall. For another solo option, you could also hop on over to Montego Bay on the sandsational island of Jamaica. This Heaven-on-Earth all-inclusive resort offers anything and everything for your personal getaway. It’s stocked with 13 restaurants, four bars, a nightclub and much more. Off the resort, the party scene is hoppin’ as plenty of hottie singles are attracted to Montego Bay’s engaging nightlife and affordable options. The angelic beaches are top-of-the-line, and there are several excursions to take advantage of, like a jeep safari or horseback riding in the mesmerizing Caribbean Sea. And don’t forget to stop by the ahh-some Margaritaville on the “Hip Strip” to share a round of booze in a blender with some (very friendly) strangers aka soon-to-be besties.
For the Adult-Only, Frisky Adventurer:
Sometimes adults wanna ditch the work and revel in the play, and the Caribbean offers just that kind of thing for you. Here are a couple unrestricted, risqué resorts to check out.
6. Hedonism II. Ever wanted to go to a place where judgment simply does not exist? Single vacationers can let (everything) loose at this adults-only playground that caters to the saucy side. Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica is one of the biggest names in adult-only travel; it’s an inhibitions-free, all-inclusive resort with special “nude” areas to let your freak fly and “prude” areas if that’s not for you. No judgment either way. You can party literally ‘til dawn at any of the theme nights – this flirtatious resort is the Entertainment Epicenter. But beyond the liveliness of the resort, Negril is home to delish Jamaican cuisine (Jerk Chicken, anyone?) and fab reggae parties to dance the night away. No wonder this place ranks in our top 7 best all-inclusive singles resorts.
7. Temptation Resort & Spa, Cancun. Take a stride on the wild side. Calling all you who are single and ready to mingle, this rendezvous spot is made for partyin’ it up. Another unrestrained, adults-only den, Temptation is a steamy all-inclusive resort that offers anything from topless-optional pools with seductive games to seven socializing Jacuzzis and bars in the exotic tropics that is Cancun. The town itself has its own well-earned reputation as a first-class party town. It’s like the spirit of Spring Break lives here, begging you to throw back some shots before the sun goes down. While Senor Frogs and Coco Bongo cater to your Inner-Beer Pong champion, other clubs and bars in the area can offer a more intimate ambiance if that’s what you fancy.
Let us guess, it’s another boring day at the office and you’re sitting at the computer, daydreaming about the stress-alleviating scent of the sea? Yeah, we thought so. Go ahead, pick up the phone and Dial 1-800-915-3162 and one of our ahh-mazing Beachologists will assist you in booking the vacay you’ve been fantasizing about, which can no doubt be found in our top 7 best all-inclusive singles resorts. If you can’t wait long enough for the phone to ring, go here to book your wallet-loving getaway. The hypnotizing ocean waves, gentle sands and tranquilizing breezes are ready for you.